Suntan is common during the summer season. Are there ways on how to remove tan from feet? Tan skin on the feet, hands, neck, lips, and face can be removed by treating it on the same day.
There is no need to panic after several days have passed. The article provides information that can help on how to remove tan from feet immediately. It is recommended to avoid staying in the direct sunlight for long hours since it can result in skin damage.
You will experience pain when your skin is left with those awful streaks and strap marks. There are many ways on how to remove tan from feet overnight as shown below.
- Receding Hairline in Women Causes, Black, Hide, Treatment and Remedies
- Itchy Scalp No Dandruff Causes, Red, Best Shampoo and Treatment
- Vitamin E for Skin Whitening, Scars, Acne, Pigmentation & Healing
- Sunspots on Skin Causes, Pictures, Prevention, Home Remedies and Treatment
How to Remove Tan from Feet Overnight
How long does it take for a tan to fade away? It will take a period of one or two weeks depending on the severity. The following are some of the ways on how to get rid of tan skin on feet naturally and instantly.
- Mixture of Curd and Gramflour Mask
Moisturization and hydration of the skin are done by use of curd while gram flour mask helps to lighten and whiten the skin. It proves to be effective on tan feet.
What to do
- Obtain a paste of gram flour, fresh curd, and lemon juice
- Massage the feet with the paste and let it sit for 30-35 minutes in order to remove tan from feet
- Wash off with lukewarm water and apply a mild moisturizer
- Repeat the process at least twice a week for best results.
- Lemon and Sugar
These are the most effective remedy for stubborn tanned feet. Sugar helps to get rid of dead skin through exfoliation while the acidic content of lemon helps to lighten the skin.
What to do
- Form a mixture of lemon juice and granulated sugar.
- Scrub the skin on the feet gently for at least 10-15 minutes
- Wash the feet with cold water and repeat the process until the tan color disappear
- Potato and Lemon
Potato paste is known to contain catecholase that helps to whiten the skin and lemon juice help to permanently remove the tan.
What to do
- Take one medium-sized potato and grate it, squeezing out its juice.
- Mix the potato juice with that of one ripe lemon and apply on the affected areas.
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes and wash off the feet with cold water.
- Repeat the process at least twice a week to get best results.
- Turmeric and Corn flour Mask
The use of turmeric helps to bring a glowing skin instantly on the feet. It has anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant that help to remove bacteria that cause the tan skin on the feet. Corn flour helps in de-tanning faster than any other ingredients.
What to do
- Obtain a mixture of corn flour, turmeric, and honey
- Rinse the feet and apply the paste smoothly all over
- Leave the paste for about 30 minutes
- Wash off with cold water and feel an immediate difference in color.
- Oats and Curd Mask
Oats are great exfoliator and help remove the dead skin cells while curd help to purify the skin and keeps it glowing and healthy.
What to do
- Obtain a mixture of oats, curd and few drops of honey
- Apply gently on the feet, scrubbing for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water and pat dry.
- Apply a mild moisturizer and repeat the process weekly.
- Sandalwood and Honey Mask
Sandalwood helps to soothe, provide cooling effect and perks up the skin complexion. Here are some of the steps to follow:
- Obtain a mixture of sandalwood and honey
- Apply the mask on both the feet and let it sit for 30-35 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water and repeat the process at least twice a week.
- Papaya and Honey Mask
Papaya contains ingredients that help in de-tanning and brightening the skin. It also treats skin ulcers and hence can be very effective to remove tan from feet.
What to do
- Obtain a mixture of ripe papaya along with one tablespoon honey
- Apply gently on both feet and massage for 10 minutes. Let it sit for another 20 minutes
- Wash off with cold water and apply a mild moisturizer.
- Repeat the process at least twice a week for quick results.
- Orange Peel and Cream Mask
Orange contains some vitamins that are anti-oxidant against free radicals. It also helps to control the skin texture and color. The acidic content helps also to lighten the skin. Therefore, it helps to remove tan on feet instantly.
What to do
- Obtain a paste of orange powder with a cream
- Gently scrub on the paste to the feet in circular motions and thereafter, let it sit for 30-40 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water and feel the difference in skin texture and color.
- Borax and Glycerine Mask
The components help in nourishing the skin and helping it lighten the color. Borax has anti-bacterial properties that help to ensure the feet are ever clean. Glycerine provides more moisture on the feet.
What to do
- Obtain a paste of borax and glycerine
- Apply the paste on the feet gently and let it sit for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water and finish it with a mild moisturizer
- Apply the mask once in two days for quick results.
- Milk and Cream
Milk helps in lightening the skin texture and is the best natural de-tanner. Here are some steps on how to use milk and cream in order to get rid of tan skin texture.
- In a bowl combine together one tablespoon raw milk along with one teaspoon fresh cream and make a paste
- Apply on the feet gently, massaging for 10 minutes and leave it on overnight.
- Apply it every night for a week and feel the difference in skin texture and color.
How to Remove Tan from Hands
The following are some of the natural treatment for the tan skin on hands instantly. They include:
- Protein pack
It has the ability to lighten the skin and also to take the sun tanning away. Obtain a paste of masoor dal powder (Red lentil) with honey. Apply the paste on the hands and leave it to get dried for 20- 25 minutes.
Wash it off with mildly scrubbing the pack off the skin. This should be done 3 times in a week for better results and tan removal faster.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
The component is beneficial to the skin and used to remove the tan from the hands gently. Before going to shower apply some apple cider vinegar on the tanned areas and leave it for 20 minutes. After that wash it and complete the shower.
- Potato juice
Crush some peel potatoes in order to obtain fresh potato juice. Rub the juice on the affected area where there is tanning and skin darkening. Leave it for about 30 minutes and wash with cold water. This can be kept overnight as well for better results.
- Lemon juice
This help to lighten the skin from the suntan. Take some lemon juice and rub on the tanned areas like legs and feet. Keep this for half an hour then wash with water. Honey and lemon juice combination work well too for tan removal.
This help in fading tan on the skin and also reduce skin darkening. Tomato scrub also helps to remove dead skin from the body and the juice of tomato will gradually fade the tan. Mix some sugar with tomato juice and rub on the skin. Leave for half an hour then wash with water.
How to Remove Tan from Lips
Do your lips get tanned? Yes. Lips usually get tan too. If your lips are darkening due to sun tanning, here are some of the ways on how to lighten lips instantly.
- Sugar Scrub
Take sugar and use it for cleaning. It will remove the darkness from your lips and the dead skin and give your lips pink color. Repeat daily to get rid of black lips.
- Beet Root Juice
Put some drop of beet root juice on your lips and massage. Beet root juice help to restore the pink color of lips from tanning. It is also helpful for some of the health issues.
- Olive oil
Put about two drops of olive oil on your lips. It helps to reduce the darkness and soften your lips. Olive oil for skin and Olive oil for hair is also highly beneficial.
- Lemon juice
Apply lemon juice to 2-3 drops on your lips. Grow your lips, and gradually you will see that the darkness is taking away and your lips will look tender. Drinking water with lemon has many other benefits also.
How to Remove Tan from Face
Some of the common ways that can help get rid of tan on face overnight and permanently include:
Use of Lemon Juice
Lemon extracts help to remove scars on the face. It can also be used to reduce tan without making the skin dry.
- Slice the lemon and rub it on the tanned region.
- Leave it on for a few minutes before you hit the shower.
Strawberry and Milk
Strawberries are natural exfoliators that remove dead cells and lighten and moisturize your skin. Here are guidelines on how to use a mixture of strawberries and milk.
- Crush the strawberries with fresh milk.
- Apply the mixture on your face and the heavily tanned areas.
- Leave the pack on for 30 minutes before you rinse it off.
Honey and Pineapple
The extract of pineapple contains bromelain that can help remove the dead cells from the heavily tanned areas. It also contains vitamin C that helps to reduce the aging of the skin.
- Mix the honey with the pineapple. Ensure that there are no lumps.
- Apply this pack on your face and keep it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse as usual with water.
Yogurt has a powerful anti-tanning agent as it contains natural enzymes while honey will leave your skin soft.
- Gently apply the yogurt (curd) all over the affected areas before a shower.
- Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off.
FURTHER REFERENCE AND SOURCE
- How To Remove Tan From Feet: 13 Home Remedies To Remove Tan From Feet Instantly: https://www.mybeautynaturally.com/natural-skin-care/pages/skin-article/363/how-to-remove-tan-from-feet
- Remedies to remove tan from feet and legs: http://tipsandbeauty.com/5-remedies-to-remove-tan-from-feet-and-legs/
- How to remove tan from lips? https://www.benefitsuses.com/how-to/remove-tan-from-lips.html
- How To Remove Tan Permanently: http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/home-remedies-to-remove-tan-permanently/